1. GENERAL INFORMATION
References to "we"/"our"/"us" mean PT Solusi Koneksi Profesional, a company registered in Jakarta, Indonesia, and our registered office address is at Jakarta.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to database rights, trade marks and design rights in all cases whether registered or not) in all materials included on the Website (including without limitation, designs, texts, pictures, graphics, logos, images and the selection and arrangement of them) and all software in the Website belong to us or our licensors unless otherwise acknowledged. All rights are reserved.
Whilst you may print or download extracts from the Website for your personal use you may not otherwise download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, transmit, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or reutilise any material contained on this website for commercial purposes without our written prior permission and unless you:
- acknowledge us as the source of the material; and
- inform the third party to whom you are disseminating the information of these Conditions and the fact they apply to them.
3.1 This permission allows a connection to our website at https://proffhub.com subject to acceptance of the following terms.
- 3.1.1 All rights in the ProffHub name and logo, in all parts of the world, are vested in PT Solusi Koneksi Profesional. By accepting these terms you acknowledge this.
- 3.1.2 We reserve the right on demand, as we in our discretion think fit, to direct you to remove any links to our website, or our name and logo, from your site.
- 3.1.3 You shall comply with any such direction that we may give in relation to the placing of our name, logo and links on your website.
- 3.1.4 Without prejudice to our authority and discretion under paragraph
- 3.1.2 or paragraph 3.1.3, you shall not link to our website, or refer to the PT Solusi Koneksi Profesional name and logo, from any website which is indecent or inappropriate, or in any other way incompatible with our reputation.
- 3.2 From this Website you may be able to access websites operated by others. Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We do not endorse such websites nor do we accept responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer from accessing such website or any material on them.
- 3.3 If you complete our registration process to join or take part in consultancies or project servicing, we will ask you to select the projects that are of interest to you. Each project that we list contains that company′s terms and conditions. By selecting a project, submitting the proposal and executing the project, you are consenting to the terms and conditions of the project and/or companies you have selected.
4. SERVICE ACCESS
While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. SERVICE FEE
This permission allows us to charge service fee based on projects being commissioned on our website at https://proffhub.com/ of the following terms.
- 10% for the first Rp 5,000,000 transactions
- 5% for transactions between Rp 5,000,000 and Rp 50,000,000
- 3% for transactions that exceed over Rp 50,000,000
6. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of -service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. USE OF WEBSITE AND EMAIL COMMUNICATION
You shall only use the Website for lawful purposes. When you use the Website and/or send emails, you are communicating electronically. You consent to all communications being sent to you electronically via the email address that you provide to us. You agree that such communications will satisfy any legal requirement for the communication to be in writing.
8. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
Any materials related to projects or proposals you transmit or post to the Website shall be considered confidential and proprietary. You shall have obligations with respect to such materials and shall not be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking). You shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this clause.
9. WEBSITE CONTENT AND LIBIALITY
ProffHub ("We", "our" and/or "us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We treat with the utmost care the personal information you may supply to us on my.surveycompare.net.
The data controller is PT Koneksi Solusi Profesional which is a trading name of ours with our registered address being Menara BTPN 47th Floor, Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav 5.5-5.6 Jakarta Selatan DKI Jakarta – Indonesia.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site ProffHub.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use interest-based advertising tools provided by Google - these include but are not limited to 'remarketing', 'interest categories', 'similar audiences' and other types of interest-based advertising. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. We may remarket your information.
To opt out of customized Google Display Network ads click here. To find out more about how Google uses any data it collects please visit Ads Google You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Any information collected is used only for remarketing purposes and will not be used by them for any other purpose.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To pass on to both specific companies mentioned and also to others we think may be appropriate based on and in accordance with the information and permission you provide to us.
- To facilitate communication between yourself and our clients.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also provide our clients with aggregated information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help our clients reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in Jakarta). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our clients’ wishes by displaying their goods or services to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section Law No. 40 of 2007 regarding Company Law.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If PT Koneksi Solusi Profesional or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes other than for those purposes listed above. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for any such additional purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any additional third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a certain fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
CONTACTPT Koneksi Solusi Profesional Menara BTPN 47th Floor Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav 5.5-5.6 DKI Jakarta – Indonesia.